Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Friday


Source: etsy.com via Katie on Pinterest


I keep expecting life to slow down, but I should know better by now.  In the last month, in addition to all the holiday celebrations, I've been to Wisconsin and Florida, experienced forty-degree weather in both, listened to tornado sirens in January for the second time in my life, and already been very-nearly-late to my new job because of closed roads and traffic lights with no power along the way.

Oh, yes, did I tell you I have a job?  One I already like, at that?  After some training, I will officially be a tutor for a really fantastic local organization.

Sometimes when you leave one idea for your future, you step right into the thing that you were supposed to be doing in the first place, and you realize that your dream isn't just for the future, it's for right now.  Sometimes, you are already where you need to be.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: