Thursday, March 1, 2012

Freeze Two


Spring is approaching, we have unseasonably warm weather, and I am finally going outdoors with fewer than three layers.  We never had a proper winter, but I still enjoy the advent of sixty-degree days.

As the weather warms and freezes become a thing of the past, though, I'm starting a new freeze.  Last year, my spending freeze only lasted a month.  This year, I'm taking on a longer challenge: from today, the beginning of a new month, through the end of April, I will not make any purchases besides groceries, gas, and actual necessities (medicine, soap, and the like).

I might try a freeze or two in other areas of my life, like this really delicious looking orange freeze.  It looks quite simple, too.  The recipe (originally from Parents magazine) is available here.

No comments: