Saturday, August 28, 2010

in love!

I've been noticing something lately.

See this


and this


{Design*Sponge » Blog Archive » mia + oliver at sticks and bricks}


As a student with a liberal arts degree, I've been trained to follow my natural inclination to look for interconnectivity everywhere.  Lately, I've been looking at my love for a well-crafted sentence and a well-crafted object.  Do you see how literature and design and art aesthetics are delightfully interconnected?

For the next week or so, I'm going to do a series of posts combining both lovely visuals and lovely words, because quite simply, there are few things I love more than a fantastic combination of written and crafted aesthetics.  I discovered some lovely little things across the internet last night and I'm excited to share them.  I don't have quite so many hours of work next week, so I finally have some time for blogging!

No comments: