Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Weekend

My dad just got back from a business trip to Scotland last night and brought my mom, sister, and me different pieces from the most adorable accessories set he found in between a day in Dublin, golfing at St. Andrews (a dream he's had for awhile, as it's considered the birthplace of the sport), and working.


I'm a little bit in love with the paper it came wrapped in, too.


My dad has pretty good taste, I must say--or at least an idea of what I actually like!  I was looking for a little keychain sized purse like this a few days ago.  I always keep my driver's license and school ID on my keychain so I'm ready with them at any time.  It's one of those little things that simplifies your life!

This week really got away from me.  I spent the last four days baby-sitting for a family in my old neighborhood, and after spending each day with three (good) kids, with a few hours in the three-digit heat, I was a little exhausted.  So this weekend, I'm embracing the beauty of the air conditioner and staying inside as much as possible.  I have a good amount of stuff to get done and I think my lazy summer days are coming to a close.  They were nice, though!

No comments: