Sunday, October 31, 2010

and I'm back.

I'm here, still thinking, still feeling creative...sometimes. :)  It's been a rather dry spell, but the lovely weather that's come our way is certainly brightening up the creative wheels.  Tomorrow, November begins.  How quickly the year has passed!  In just a few weeks, Cory and I will have been married for half a year.  Time flies when you're having fun--and/or you are busy.

These are all I have to show crafty-wise for the last couple of weeks.  My poor Janome is probably feeling rather neglected at the moment, since I've been in a bit of an uninspired mode and no sewing projects have come to pass.

I've just made this...

to be worn at work tonight for the fun of it...it was a ten minute+glue drying time last minute halloween idea...

and this baby took forever, but turned out lovely.  My plan is to use it for Christmas decor--this plus some paper snowflakes dangling from the loops on the wall?  maybe.  I'd hang it across a fireplace, if we had one. I think I'm going to like crocheting, once I figure out how to do something besides a foundation chain and these loops.







No comments: