Monday, October 4, 2010

cuddle up in a coat

I adore fall weather.  It's so nice to disappear inside my sweaters (I have quite the collection) and scarves after a long summer of fanning myself as I sit in shorts and a tee.

But I have a little problem.  I get cold extraordinarily fast.  So while Cory's off at class in a tee and a sweatshirt, I'm sitting inside the apt with long sleeves, a thick cotton sweater, and socks, with hands made of ice.

So coats (and other warm articles of clothing) are thoroughly on my mind.  Time for a flickr field trip!

I could use a long-ish jacket like that, though I'm not sure how fond I would be of elbow-length coat sleeves.  Doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose?



This combo could work.



but maybe I really just belong in something like this...



The description from the user goes like this:


"An super cosy arms-inside snow suit. There are internal sleeves that keep your arms folded in front or even behind. Once you're secured inside your friend can snap in the thick backwards nopeep hood and with that pulled up inside the forward hood and those face flaps snapped across you can enjoy a totally enveloping furry enclosure. Great for a long journey or a long night!"




Oh my.

No comments: