Tuesday, December 21, 2010

holiday DIY of the day #18, 19, and 20...

and 21 just for kicks...

{via Dottie Angel}


Oh, how behind I am!  Life has been so busy.  I graduated (summa cum laude! even if it won't post on my transcript due to a rule about having at least 60 credit hours at my university), visited lots of family, got beat twice by a comeback from my parents in Rook, welcomed the in-laws for good food and the most entertaining game of Apples to Apples ever played (don't play a card when you're the judge, Gram! ;) ), wrapped Christmas presents, and put in as many hours as I can fit into three days at both of my jobs.

zzzzz...

Anyway, here's a link to a project from Mrs. Eliot Books, a tutorial for making your own stamps from erasers that I followed and used for Christmas gift tags from Creature Comforts (so add making a rubber stamp to the list above), some pretty paper stitched stationery from Design*Sponge , and a felted sweater banner from Dottie Angel (you have to scroll down a bit to get to the tutorial itself).

I suppose that qualifies as a round-up, don't you?

Now, to sleep.  Goodnight world!

No comments: