The project is by Kelli of Presser Foot and this picture is the one that caught my eye.
Here's my completed project. It really did take five minutes. My only recommendation is that you could use less than a yard for each piece of rope (or yarn, in my case). I cut off about ten inches' worth from the ends once I'd sewn them together. But it's better to have a little extra than not enough, I suppose. I also finished the ends a little differently--I wrapped the fabric around the yarn.
I like the results, and it's a headband that actually fits me. I love headbands but don't often buy them because they are usually too small and give me a headache, so making one is my usual solution. This project is just as easy and a little more interesting than the fabric bands I usually make. Get off the computer now and try it!