Friday, September 3, 2010

etsy update :: remember when? anniversary cards

So...

I chickened out with Etsy and only left one item up there...

until yesterday!

I designed an anniversary card for Cory last month.  I love how it turned out and decided that perhaps it could be something people enjoy.  It's a card that tells a story, something a bit more personal, you know?



So if you don't mind, go check it out and tell me what you think!  Also, any photography tips would be appreciated.  I'm taking better pictures than I used to, but they're not the quality I'd like quite yet.  I'm having trouble with exposure--they always come out over or under exposed.  Advice?

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hello, nice cards. I think making cards more personal is a great idea. Regarding advice for photography, try always taking photos with natural light. Do it right by a window so you get the sun shining in and lighting your cards naturally. Don't use the flash at all. Also, if you can, try to style the photo with some items from your home. I think those are the best ways to go, your photos will look warm and inviting. Good luck! :)