Thursday, September 16, 2010

looking up

Today, for the last two hours I was working at famvid, my coworker and I put on Up.  It's not the first time we've had it on while I was there, but it was the first time I was able to watch any of it.  It's so darling!


{source}



It makes me want to have a party.  There would be lots of balloons and paper lanterns and maybe an imaginary waterfall and definitely a talking dog, just not the big mean one with the squeaky voice :).


Since it's time for bed, I think I'll leave you with these happy little shots.



{source}



{source}



And now I shall float away to sleep.


artsy/crafty  inspiration to come tomorrow afternoon :)



p.s. Both photographers have more good pictures so be sure to click on the images to go to their flickr pages!

1 comment:

good morning, saturday | the little toil of love said...

[...] out this terrific amazing awesome recreation of Up (which I once posted about here) by National Geographic, highlighted in the weekly Pinterest newsletter.  You should also look at [...]