Sunday, September 12, 2010

We All Married the Wrong Person (via Marriage Gems)

I caught this on the wordpress homepage.

I like it. A lot. I'm saving it.

We All Married the Wrong Person Couples in crisis often reach the point where they decide they are just two poorly matched people. This precedes the decision to leave the relationship and go in search of that “right person.” Unfortunately, the odds of a successful marriage go down for each attempt at a new marriage. Psychiatrist and author of The Secrets of Happily Married Men and The Secrets of Happily Married Women and The Secrets of Happy Families, Scott Haltzman, MD, says i … Read More

via Marriage Gems

1 comment:

lorilowe said...

Thanks so much for sharing my post. It has received such an overwhelming response that I have published an update "More on Marrying the Wrong Person" to keep the discussion going: http://wp.me/pgTZD-v3 I'd love your input.
Peace,
Lori Lowe
www.LifeGems4Marriage.com