Thursday, September 9, 2010

lately :: paper cuts.

Paper cuts are, in the words of my GRE vocab book, ambrosia for the eyes.

During my fairy tales class, my professor posted a few images, a few of which were from Hans Christian Andersen, like this lovely I found:



{source}


So I made a little design for fall.  If you're looking for some scrapbooking embellishments, let me know!  I may have found my artistic medium (hehe).  I'm not into anything complex like the one above, not yet, but I'm definitely having fun.  Be forewarned, dear friends and family, Christmas might be an overload of handmades like these...

Ok, so they won't be pumpkins, naturally.  That's not too Christmasy.  But I'm figuring out how to make little bitty notebooks with scrap paper and cardboard and, well, you have been cautioned...or perhaps I should go back to my GRE book and say admonished.  :)

p.s. I'm going to post some little scrapbook sets on Etsy when I get some good pictures!

No comments: