Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ventures into the blogosphere: marta writes

In my usual perusals of Creature Comforts, I was reading Ez's post about her time at ALT summit (which sounds like it was no less than awesome) and clicked on one of the blogs she linked to, Marta Writes.  In the sidebar, I found this column: Audrey Words.  It's all full of darling pictures and quotations of one of the most beautiful and stylish women pretty much, well, ever.  If you're a Hepburn fan, you must browse.  I do so love this day's quotation:

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."
- Audrey Hepburn



{image from Leo Fuchs, featured on Marta Writes}


It's one of the reasons I fell for my husband. He is very talented at making me laugh.

No comments: