Sunday, February 13, 2011

inspiring? yes.


Sólo Debrayes. aBg ॐ: Archive

I stumbled onto this tumblr through an image bookmarked on another site (weheartit or pinterest, I think), and although I don't know where these images came from, nor do I know who it is that's posting them, they're gorgeous.  Look at the color captured on that first page, or click on the archives, and there's something really magical about them.  I do wonder where they all come from, don't you?  Perhaps a little further investigation is necessary, or perhaps I shall polish up my nearly-all-forgotten Spanish and translate a bit.  Either way, if you're looking for some images that will inspire you, click away.

1 comment:

ventures into the blogosphere: mackin ink | the little toil of love said...

[...] {from Solo Debrayes, which I posted about a few days ago here} [...]