Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hello, Saturday Morning (and weekend links)


Now that college basketball is over, we need something new on our door, and I'm liking this wreath by Gina of Temporary Nest that I spotted on KT's Refinishing School.  I've been reading Aimee's posts about life as a newlywed (she and her husband married about six months before C and I did).  Yesterday, I discovered that one of my oldest and dearest friends has been blogging about some seriously delicious food.  I want to make pumpkin cake and chocolate meringues.  I'm also slightly obsessed with this Australian magazine's website and want to try about a million DIY projects right now (like, right this second), like creating a stacked storage unit.  I just need a home to decorate--or, rather, a home we won't be moving out of in five weeks.  But hey, I'm ready for that move.  Now I just need to track down a bunch of boxes (without buying any) and figure out what to pack first, and how on earth we'll store things until we decide where to live.
In the meantime, I'm reading Hanna's Daughters and trying to get all my application materials submitted for graduate school.
Have a happy weekend!

Katie, cream and brown
{"Katie" print fabric, also by Ambatalia, who sells textiles here

No comments: