Tuesday, May 10, 2011

a week off

This is it, our moving week, finally here!

Moving Boxes. 53/365. (02/22/09)

I discovered this picture when trying to find something in my flickr photostream.  This is a photo I took last summer of the house we lived in when I was born.  We moved to a bigger home right around the time I turned six, so I don't have strong memories of the house, but I have recently noticed that all the houses I'm most attracted to are similar in construction--1920s era bungalows or cape cods.  Isn't that kind of funny?  I remember all the problems my parents had with the place (they redid almost everything), but I also remember how charming it was. 

shorewood house


I wonder what sort of a place we'll move into next?
Anyway, I have a busy week ahead.  There'll be a post tomorrow (I wrote and scheduled it last night), but I'm going to sign off otherwise until next Monday. I have a lot to do and won't have a reliable internet connection until we get to Louisville on Saturday, so blogging will have to fall by the wayside.  I hope you have a lovely week, and I'll "see" you again on Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post ! I want to buy floor length wedding dresses.

Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} said...

Oh good luck with the move! I find that they are so stressful yet exhilarating at the same time.

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

Good luck! I'll be thinking of you guys this weekend :)