Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday, Part Two

Today, my husband is taking the second test of his CPA exam.
After today, we're* halfway through.

Source: etsy.com via Katie on Pinterest


I'm pretty darn sure it'll be fine.  We are going to have a ridiculous party when he finishes all four exams, because it is quite an accomplishment!  I would not want to trade places with him at all.  It's a good thing he's crazy smart.

*Cory is the one taking the tests, but I feel like we're in this together.  He studies and I try not to pester him when he studies and make sure he eats and things like that.  

3 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

You are so supportive and I love that. Being a spouse to a student is TOUGH.

kimbirdy said...

oh man, that's rough! i hope everything went swimmingly!

Call it Adventure said...

Ahh! I'm sure he will rock it! Best of luck though, dear!

Also, that print is super fitting to my life right now. I always freak about finances when the school year starts, and then when it all turns out fine I wonder why I spent so much time worrying.

Sending tonnsss of well wishes!